Providing marketing services to Jostens reps since 1985
Looking for the Elementary Postcard info?
Click either of the two postcards above to download a complete PDF of our Elementary Postcard program.
Or click either postcard below to download a complete PDF of our High School postcard program.
• To be opened
• To be read
• To get the order (or, in your case, to get them to call)
• As anyone who has ever been our prospect knows, we believe strongly in the power of postcards. They are a sure-fire medium that doesn’t have to be opened to be read, are inexpensive to send and are easy for your prospects to read. Even if they don’t read the postcards, they see them, and you take one step closer to getting into their minds and to them buying from you.
• Over the last five years, we have sent out more than 50 different, full-color postcards to promote our products and services to Jostens reps and to our yearbook and workshop customers. Many of you have been on the receiving end of those postcards, and you know how we have gotten into your minds.
• Get into their minds—consistently.
• We want to help you get into the minds of your prospects and customers. We can produce low-cost, completely personalized postcards for you to send to your yearbook, scholastic, workshop or Jostens Photobook customers as well as any other prospects for any other product or service you sell.
• Use one of our standard designs, personalized with your contact info, that we can send to you for mailing from your office, or we can create custom designs just for you. We highly recommend that should you decide to mount a postcard campaign for any product or service, you do at least four weekly successive postcards in addition to whatever marketing you have ongoing. For a long-term sale, we recommend eight successive weeks. That’s why our standard design postcards feature four or eight in each series.
There are lots of places where you can buy full-color, direct mail postcards, but most of them require purchases of 1,000 or more. We can run as few as 50 and still keep the cost low enough to make them a viable part of marketing...you.
If you want to mail them at the lowest rate possible, we can often combine yours with other reps wanting to send the same message while keeping them personalized just for you. Then we can handle the entire campaign for you, including mail-merging, labeling and taking them the post office.
Everyone always wants to know the bottom line. And that’s fair.
On all our standard postcards there is a $25 per rep set-up charge to personalize your postcards.
Cost to print the standard postcards (4 inches high by 6 inches wide) in full color if we address and mail them is $0.75 per card we mail and this includes the postage. If we can group your mailing in with other reps, the cost may go down depending on the number of postcards going to a particular zip code area. The more reps in your state (or within the first three digits of your zip code) the less it may be. We will quote your postage once the mailing is set.
Example: If you have 200 schools in your territory and you have us mail the postcards directly to them it will cost you $150 per mailing. With eight weeks of mailing, your total cost for all eight weeks would be $1200. This is a turn-key situation. You do nothing. We do it all and it includes all postage.
If you decide to mail the cards yourself, we will set them up and have them printed without addressing them and send them to you to be addressed and mailed with a single $0.28 stamp. Cost if we print the postcards and send them to you for mailing is $0.15 per postcard.
Example: If you have 200 schools in your territory and you have us send you the postcards for mailing, your cost will be $0.25 per postcard and a $0.28 stamp that you would apply. Total cost per mailing for eight weeks would be $86.00 per mailing. With 8 weeks of mailing, your cost for all eight weeks would be a $688 charge by us but that would not include your postage costs which you would have to pay out of pocket.
If you are interested in custom postcards we will need to give you a quote on the cost for development. In many cases, if your postcard is something someone else might use (for instance ring sales reminders, yearbook final deadline congratulations, summer workshop sales, etc.) there may be no development charge at all.
And your personalization will be free if we add the card to our standard line.
You will send no money! We will charge your Yearbook Adviser Guides to your Jostens Sales Account. Overdraft sales reps will need manager approval. We have never had anyone turned down.
Call Jim at 800-755-5662