Providing marketing services to Jostens reps since 1985
Most of you know I have some basic Photoshop lessons (the ones many of you have taken at JU), but I had never put them together into an actual course…until now. Following a request from three different reps, we now have this curriculum—Basic Photoshop for Yearbooks–with intermediate and advanced to follow.
That’s right, Koobraey Productions has a 15-lesson Basic Photoshop for Yearbook course that you can purchase and hand to a teacher, or fellow rep who will be teaching at your workshop, to teach from. They don’t really have to have prior knowledge of Photoshop. They just need to be able to sit down for 3-4 hours run through the course at least twice before they teach it.
• A complete course guide with 15 total lessons; the first 8 focus on fixing photography problems and the second 7 cover the most requested photo creation lessons, including easy COBs, headlines for YTO and more
• Sample files to teach all 15 lessons, so you get a dark pic to fix, a light pic to fix, yellow gym lighting to fix, and so on
• Optional printout of the course guide booklets for the entire class
• Pre-workshop tech support, with me, to make sure there is nothing your instructor doesn’t understand
Of course, if you have already taken any of my JU Photoshop courses, you have much of this material. But this now puts it all together in an easy-to-access set of files for Mac or PC.
All the materials are fully personalized with your name and contact info. If you prefer, we can put the name of your workshop on it instead.
In addition to the JU materials, I reworked some of the basic instruction that I would normally have just taught and hadn’t bothered to write down before—like explaining where things are in Photoshop and some of the basic menus and panels that I normally would have done out loud during instruction.
This is just what you need if you can’t find a Photoshop instructor (I am sometimes unavailable) to come to your workshop.
Everyone always wants to know the bottom line. And that’s fair.
• A PDF of the workshop booklet (20 pages) in full color that you can reproduce. This is fully personalized with your name or the name of your workshop on it
• All lesson files for the lessons in the curriculum. Sample photographs students can use to make corrections in Photoshop
• Pre-workshop consultation (by phone, e-mail or face-to-face online) for your instructor with me
We will be happy to save you time and money by printing your copies of the course guide and shipping them to you. They will be printed in full-color and be shipped to you via UPS. Cost depends on quantity.
• 25-49 copies $8.00 per copy
• 50-74 copies $7.00 per copy
• 75-99 copies $6.00 per copy
• 100+ copies $5.00 per copy
You will send no money! We will charge your Yearbook Adviser Guides to your Jostens Sales Account. Overdraft sales reps will need manager approval. We have never had anyone turned down.
Call Jim at 800-755-5662